Termux For PC Windows Free Download
Termux Free Download for Windows or update to Termux for Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit Latest Version.
Download Termux for PC
|App Name||Termux App|
|Requirement||64 bit and 32 bit|
How To Install Termux on Windows PC
To install Termux For PC, you will have to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player initial. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download Termux full version with your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open Google Play Store and search for ” Termux “
- Select on the list of app on the search result list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file that you’ve downloaded on the link on above this post having XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click next install it.
- Now it is possible to play Termux on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Features of Termux
Termux App Preview
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Manage files with nnn and edit them with nano, vim or emacs.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded – desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Want to read the wiki?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
Want to join the Termux IRC chat?
#termux on freenode
• Terminal emulation: fix handling of DECRQM sequence. Issue #1752.
• Fix crash when using RunCommandService and issue with foreground sessions. Pull request #1764.
• Update bootstrap archives.
The articles and apk files on this website is collected and method from several sources similar to Google Play. Discussing responsible with abusing all the apps on this website.
Termux is an App which create by the Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All images, registered images, product titles and business names or logos talked about it in here is the property of these individual owners.
All windows app will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.