SKETCHWARE For PC Windows Free Download
SKETCHWARE Free Download for Windows or update to SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS for Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit Latest Version.
Download SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS for PC
|App Name||SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App|
|Requirement||64 bit and 32 bit|
How To Install SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS on Windows PC
To install SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS For PC, you will have to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player initial. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS full version with your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open Google Play Store and search for ” SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS “
- Select on the list of app on the search result list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file that you’ve downloaded on the link on above this post having XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click next install it.
- Now it is possible to play SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Features of SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS
SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App Preview
Create native Android apps on your smartphone.
– Block programming similar to Scratch from MIT
– Visual Drag & Drop Integrated development environment (IDE)
– Automatically translated source code (Java and XML)
– Compile and build install files on your phone (APK file)
– Fully Compatible with Android Studio
Sketchware is a block programming based integrated development environment (IDE) for developing mobile Android apps.
It’s okay if you do not know anything about developing Android apps. Sketchware is an IDE that uses block language that transforms the complex language of text-based coding into visual, drag-and-drop building blocks.
Sketchware provides documentations you can follow to become an expert at block programming and Android app development. Each example contains programming concepts you can understand by completing the project.
Visually design and develop apps, then simply run your app with a single click to build and install directly on your Android device. The projects are fully compatible with Android Studio, an IDE used on a PC, so you can export your finished project and continue working on Android Studio, or your favorite editor.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is required to save and run projects.
– GET_ACCOUNTS : This permission is required to login with Google Account.
Disclaimer: This app was developed independently of the MIT Scratch Team, which produces the Scratch programming language and online community. The Scratch name and Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT.
– The Minimum SDK Version changed to 21
Do not supported API 19 Devices anymore
– The Build Tool support API 28
– Improved the build speed
– Shared Features are removed from Main Tab
but the features are still available
– Build libraries changed to androidx
so if you have Add Source Directly Block in your project,
some part of source code must be changed to androidx
– Bugs Fixed
The articles and apk files on this website is collected and method from several sources similar to Google Play. Discussing responsible with abusing all the apps on this website.
SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS is an App which create by the Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All images, registered images, product titles and business names or logos talked about it in here is the property of these individual owners.
All windows app will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.