Moodle For PC Windows Free Download
Moodle Free Download for Windows or update to Moodle for Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit Latest Version.
Download Moodle for PC
|App Name||Moodle App|
|Requirement||64 bit and 32 bit|
How To Install Moodle on Windows PC
To install Moodle For PC, you will have to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player initial. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download Moodle full version with your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open Google Play Store and search for ” Moodle “
- Select on the list of app on the search result list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file that you’ve downloaded on the link on above this post having XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click next install it.
- Now it is possible to play Moodle on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Features of Moodle
Moodle App Preview
This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
– Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
– Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
– Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
– Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
– View your course grades
– and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
– Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
– Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
– Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
– Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
– Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Several improvements and bug fixes
The articles and apk files on this website is collected and method from several sources similar to Google Play. Discussing responsible with abusing all the apps on this website.
Moodle is an App which create by the Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All images, registered images, product titles and business names or logos talked about it in here is the property of these individual owners.
All windows app will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.