HomeSafe View For PC Windows Free Download
HomeSafe View Free Download for Windows or update to HomeSafe View for Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit Latest Version.
Download HomeSafe View for PC
|App Name||HomeSafe View App|
|Requirement||64 bit and 32 bit|
How To Install HomeSafe View on Windows PC
To install HomeSafe View For PC, you will have to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player initial. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download HomeSafe View full version with your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open Google Play Store and search for ” HomeSafe View “
- Select on the list of app on the search result list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file that you’ve downloaded on the link on above this post having XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click next install it.
- Now it is possible to play HomeSafe View on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Features of HomeSafe View
HomeSafe View App Preview
HomeSafe View: Live Swann DVR viewing on your Android phone
HomeSafe View supports the following features:
Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
Play back stored recordings from your DVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone’s picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Note: Current model handsets and tablets are recommended for high resolution playback and live viewing more than 8 cameras at once.
Currently supported DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
Other Swann DVR models will not work with this app.
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered “downloads” by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – [email protected]
Fixes issue with Push notification SDK flagged by Google.
The articles and apk files on this website is collected and method from several sources similar to Google Play. Discussing responsible with abusing all the apps on this website.
HomeSafe View is an App which create by the Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All images, registered images, product titles and business names or logos talked about it in here is the property of these individual owners.
All windows app will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.