Geeni For PC Windows Free Download
Geeni Free Download for Windows or update to Geeni for Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit Latest Version.
Download Geeni for PC
|App Name||Geeni App|
|Requirement||64 bit and 32 bit|
How To Install Geeni on Windows PC
To install Geeni For PC, you will have to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player initial. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download Geeni full version with your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open Google Play Store and search for ” Geeni “
- Select on the list of app on the search result list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file that you’ve downloaded on the link on above this post having XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click next install it.
- Now it is possible to play Geeni on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Features of Geeni
Geeni App Preview
Meet Geeni. Your wish is Geeni’s command.
Control all Geeni smart home devices in one easy app, or by voice using Amazon Echo, from ANYWHERE in the world. Geeni is easy enough for anyone to use and combines the SIMPLICITY of an on/off switch with PREMIUM features such as:
– Easy, powerful control of each device. Choose a color or mood of our Color bulbs, perfectly Dim a white bulb, track energy usage of a plug, all from the same app!
– Group devices and control by room
– Set smart scenes for automated actions
– Schedule when devices turn on and off to allow more control and security
– Choose which devices your friends, guests, roommates, or your family can control thanks to account sharing
– Cloud based services so you can log in and control your home from any phone
– and more.
Compatible with all Geeni-enabled smart devices. No complicated hub required; each Geeni device is smart enough to connect directly to your home wifi network.
– Try our new Widgets! Control devices or scenes from your home screen
– Hope you like our new icon 😀
– Deeper integration with Google Assistant from within the Geeni app
– bug fixes and reliability improvements
The articles and apk files on this website is collected and method from several sources similar to Google Play. Discussing responsible with abusing all the apps on this website.
Geeni is an App which create by the Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All images, registered images, product titles and business names or logos talked about it in here is the property of these individual owners.
All windows app will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.