Edunext For PC Windows Free Download
Edunext Free Download for Windows or update to Edunext for Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit Latest Version.
Download Edunext for PC
|App Name||Edunext App|
|Requirement||64 bit and 32 bit|
How To Install Edunext on Windows PC
To install Edunext For PC, you will have to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player initial. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download Edunext full version with your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open Google Play Store and search for ” Edunext “
- Select on the list of app on the search result list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file that you’ve downloaded on the link on above this post having XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click next install it.
- Now it is possible to play Edunext on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Features of Edunext
Edunext App Preview
Edunext Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.edunexttechnologies.com) a school management software development company, launched India’s first ever Mobile app for schools on 1st December, 2013. The mobile app named myMschool is very helpful app for parents to get instant update about their kids. Once the app is installed on the mobile phone, student/parent starts getting notifications for attendance, homework, results, circulars, calendar, fee dues, library transactions, daily remarks, etc. The best part of myMschool is that, it frees schools from mobile sms gateways which most of the times get choked or barred in case of emergency. Another interesting feature of the app is that the information till the last update can be viewed even if there is no internet connectivity on the mobile.
– Changes in Quiz Screen.
– Minor Bug fix.
The articles and apk files on this website is collected and method from several sources similar to Google Play. Discussing responsible with abusing all the apps on this website.
Edunext is an App which create by the Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All images, registered images, product titles and business names or logos talked about it in here is the property of these individual owners.
All windows app will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.