CampusCare For PC Windows Free Download
CampusCare Free Download for Windows or update to CampusCare for Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit Latest Version.
Download CampusCare for PC
|App Name||CampusCare App|
|Requirement||64 bit and 32 bit|
How To Install CampusCare on Windows PC
To install CampusCare For PC, you will have to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player initial. Using this android emulator app it is possible to Download CampusCare full version with your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open Google Play Store and search for ” CampusCare “
- Select on the list of app on the search result list. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file that you’ve downloaded on the link on above this post having XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click next install it.
- Now it is possible to play CampusCare on PC.
- Have fun with the app!
Features of CampusCare
CampusCare App Preview
CampusCare -Mobile Apps are designed to work with school ERP software. It will give desired output only when these features are opted and used by the school.
The URL used should be the URL of your ward’s school parent portal (ex:xyzcampuscare.in) and login credentials are same as parent portal login credentials.
There is a customer support available during working hours and you may write at ‘[email protected]’ or call at +91-11-43193333 and choose to dial 5 to reach to parent desk for assistance
This enables the school, teachers and management to come to the same platform and the students education gets strengthened as a collective effort.
This helps us to view the daily assignments, school and class news, fee detail, online fee payment, exam related information, report cards etc.
There is a customer support available at ‘[email protected]’ or dial +91-11-43193333, choose to dial 5 to reach to parent help desk.
pdf option in Assessment given
The articles and apk files on this website is collected and method from several sources similar to Google Play. Discussing responsible with abusing all the apps on this website.
CampusCare is an App which create by the Developer. This site will not be directly connected to them. All images, registered images, product titles and business names or logos talked about it in here is the property of these individual owners.
All windows app will not be hosted on the server. Any time visitor press “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Website.